Dr. Medha Kanetkar
M.Com, M.A. ( ECO, MAR), M.Phil, Ph.D. SET
+91 99709 34336
Dr. Medha Kanetkar
She is Associate Professor at C.P. & Berar College, Nagpur having huge experience of around 31 years (17 Years at Jr. level and 14Years at Sr. level.) The institution is one of the oldest and most reputed academic institutions since pre-independence era. She has authored 104 book related to Commerce, Economics, and Management. She has been iconic in conducting online seminars on various topics of student utility across India during the Covid-19 times. Her vision and leadership traits makes her multifaceted personality of being Orator, Teacher, head of Department, Author, Public Speaker, Mentor, Guide and much more.
Her innovative ongoing project is about Audio Book. The Audio Book is simple, easy to understand and delight for listeners as they convey you the message in story form.
Guidance And Mentorship
Dr Medha Kanetkar has guided students in M.Phil, Ph.d, DBM and M.com programs wherein 48 MPhil degrees, 11 Ph.D degrees, 10 DBM degrees and 55 M. Com Degrees have be awarded till date.
Published Research Work
She has total 17 research papers published in National and International journals with 10 being National, 06 International and 01 in Scopus journal. She has presented 23 poster / paper in various seminars/ conference. She is part of one editorial board and one Advisory board, while she has chaired two academic sessions.
Dr Kanetkar has received prestigious award of National and International caliber that includes:
- Dalit Sahitya Award
- Best Teacher Award of RTM Nagpur University-201
- Best paper presentation award at International conference of DMIMR-2013
- Best Manuscript award at ICSBS, Japan- 2014
Other Important Positions And Participations
- Member of Board of examination of Pre- Ph.D. Course work of RTMNU. This comprise of developing question bank on syllabus given by the University for Course Work. She has also been the first to step forward to organize first Pre-Ph.D course work of RTMNU at C.P. & Berar research centre.
- She is Member of Board of Studies Commerce Faculty of commerce & management of RTMNU.
- Developed/imparted soft skill program/communication skills/ personality development courses/ module.
- Co-coordinator of RTMNU recognized place for Higher Learning and Research.
- Assistant Editor of ISSN National Level Peer Reviewed Annual Research Journal “ Sanshodhan”.
- Organizing Secretary of one national Level and one international Level UGC Sponsored Conferences.
- Organized Seminar, Conference and workshops as organizing secretary for
- UGC sponsored National level one day seminar on Marketing Strategies of LIC and Other Private Life Insurance Companies after Globalization.( 2010)
- UGC sponsored International Conference on Women Empowerment & Globalization ( 2013)
- National Level workshops on Research Methodology organized every 6 months from 2012, Total 10 workshops organized
- Organized 9 National Level Research Methodology workshops at C.P. & Berar College.